Rupert Lloyd are committed to following policies which protect your privacy and comply with current UK Data Protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. We will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which we obtain will be processed fairly and lawfully. In particular:
- a. Data we collect – the data we may collect from you includes your name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- b. Uses of personal data – to process enquiries only.
- c. Security – We take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- d. Accuracy – We take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- e. Retention of data – We will take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested, we will delete personal data from current operational systems where it is no longer required. However we may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with us has ended, for example for legal and regulatory purposes.
- f. Your rights – We will take all reasonable steps to uphold your rights to protect your personal data, including the right to obtain information on, update or amend any personal data on you which we hold. If you wish to contact Rupert Lloyd Surveyor regarding these privacy terms please write to Rupert Lloyd Surveyor.